Copper River Cyber Solutions, LLC, (Copper River CS) enable Federal clients to create secure, modern IT infrastructures. As a Federally recognized, Alaska Native, Tribal Owned, SBA 8(a) Certified Entity, agencies benefit from our unique, cost-effective procurement advantages which enable timely fulfillment of cyber defense requirements. Through our extensive cyber security past performance, we provide unrivaled incident monitoring & reporting, risk mitigation & compliance, data loss prevention solutions and services delivered by our team of highly-skilled technical experts. Federal agencies rely on Copper River CS to deliver the modern, resilient cyber defense IT infrastructures that safeguards their agency integrity.
Our commitment and investment in multiple best-of-breed technologies allows us the flexibility to provide the highest level of expertise and drives solutions based on client-driven requirements—all while having competitive vendor pricing structures. The combination of our in-house team of elite solution architects, partnerships with leading vendors, and niche providers of specialized services and solutions, facilitates our ability to quickly and efficiently deliver end-to-end technology solutions tailored to our client’s environment resulting in an immediate impact on pressing challenges.
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Services
- Compliance & Quality Assurance
- Cyber Security Infrastructure
- Data Collection, Analytics, & Reporting
- Risk Mitigation & Management
- Insider Threat & Information Assurance
- Zero-Day / Zero-Trust
- SASE & CASB
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Data Loss Prevention
As an Alaska Native, Tribal-Owned, SBA 8(a) certified entity, Copper River CS offers a differentiated procurement advantage. As defined by the SBA 8(a) program Alaskan Tribal-Owned companies, like Copper River CS, are able to provide flexible procurement benefits in order to create, grow and manage their business. These procurement options include:
- For DOD entities, 8(a) direct award contract thresholds are increased to $100M without justification.* 8(a) direct award contracts my be awarded for any amount above the $100M threshold through the simplified Justification & Authorization process.** [*FAR 19.808-1(a), **FAR 6.302-5(b)(4)]
- For non-DOD entities, 8(a) direct award contracts may be awarded to an Alaskan Tribal 8(a) entity of up to $25M without justification. This is above the standard $4.5M threshold other 8(a) entities are subject to.* In addition, 8(a) direct award contracts may be awarded for any amount above the $25M threshold through the Justification & Authorization process.** (*13 CFR 124.506(b), **48 CFR 6.303.1)
- Any 8(a) direct award contract awarded to an 8(a) entity is non-protestable. [13 CFR124.517(a)]
THE SIMPLIFIED STEPS TO A DIRECT AWARD CONTRACT
The process for establishing a direct award contract with Copper River has been streamlined with the help of the SBA. These contracts, which can be requirements based single award, Blanket Purchase/Blanket Ordering Agreements (BPA/BOA), or Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), offer incredible flexibility and agility to our clients – meeting both near and long-term acquisition and requirements needs.
ABOUT THE COPPER RIVER FAMILY OF COMPANIES
Copper River Cyber Solutions is proud to be a part of the Copper River Family of Companies. Owned by the Native Village of Eyak, the Copper River Family of Companies are a collection of both current and graduated Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Certified entities that bring extensive experience supporting the diverse missions of our clients. From Cyber Security Solutions to IT Business Professional Services, and Construction Services to Marine Manufacturing, our vast past performance spans across multiple sectors to support a wide-range of requirements. Highly-skilled in solving complex challenges, Copper River brings a team of seasoned professionals that work closely with our clients to understand their problems and address their challenges through unique, customized solutions and services. For over a decade, our clients entrust us to deliver modern, agile, and differentiated solutions and services.